Sea Shell Tea Light Holder
Pop a little sea side elegance into your home décor aesthetic with these stunning shell tea light holders. A true throwback to coastal wanderings, this holder is hand-poured from cement, by a lady called Gemma at Sugar and Cement, and then hand-painted using Farrow & Ball.
Choose between a bold baby pink or earthy sage green for a pop of colour in any room set-up.
Psssst, did you know we also sell tea light candles?
- Size: 16cm x 4.5cm. Hole in the centre is 5cm, perfect for holding tealight candles, with a little wiggle room
- Handmade by the very lovely Gemma at Sugar and Cement in South London
- Made from hand-poured cement and hand-painted with Farrow & Ball
- As these are handmade, there may be some minor variations between pieces.
- Please note that as this is made from natural material, the colour and texture may vary slightly, including bubbles